We understand that seeking help can be a difficult thing to do, whether for yourself or a loved one. However, we believe it is the first step to living a better, more peaceful life. Our tele-health practice specializes in the treatment of symptoms related to mood, thought, behavior, and memory disorders. Below are examples of common categories and specific diagnoses we treat.
* We offer our services in both English and Spanish (in-house translator for Spanish-speaking needs)
* Ofrecemos nuestros servicios en Español (traductor disponible)
• Major Depressive Disorder
• Dysthymia • Seasonal Affective Disorder • Bipolar Disorder
• Generalized and specific anxiety disorders (phobias and panic)
• Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
• Brief Psychotic Disorder
• Schizophreniform • Schizoaffective Disorder • Schizophrenia
• Delusional Thought Process
• Formal Thought Disorder
• Dementia's including; Alzheimer's-type, Vascular, Frontotemporal, Lewy Bodies, and Parkinson related, among others • Tourette's Syndrome
• Schizotypal • Schizoid
• Paranoid • Borderline • Histrionic
• Antisocial • Narcissistic
• Avoidant • Dependent • Obsessive-compulsive
• Intermittent Explosive Disorder
• Conduct Disorder
• ADHD • Substance Misuse Disorder
• Conversion Disorder • Illness Anxiety Disorder (formerly Hypochondriasis)
• Pain Disorder
• Body Dysmorphia • Anorexia
• Bulimia • Binge-eating Disorder
• Insomnia • Narcolepsy • Restless Leg Syndrome • PTSD-related night terrors
• Dissociative Identity • Fugue
• We offer outpatient tele-health maintenance therapy for opioid and alcohol addiction. We will also coordinate an inpatient stay at a recommended facility for individuals who require a higher level of care and close monitoring for detoxification from substance withdrawal.
• We offer GeneSight®
testing that analyzes how your genes may affect medication outcomes.
• We provide support and services for LGBTQ+-identifying individuals, and offer a safe and welcoming environment for treatment of specialized issues related to the needs of this community.
Our caring and knowledgeable practitioner will support you in your journey toward building a healthier you, no matter what your mental health needs may be. Having this support will keep you on the path to meeting your personal wellness goals.
Making in-office appointments can often be difficult to commit to. Whether you have transportation needs, or because of a busy schedule. We provide HIPAA-compliant tele-health services that allow you to speak with our practitioner from the comfort of your own home or office.
Establishing a correct diagnosis allows us to formulate the best treatment and individualized
plan of care.
Careful monitoring of medications helps to ensure that you are receiving the best treatment possible.
For individuals residing in Georgia, we are pleased to collaborate with Dr. Jae Pak at Eastside Medical Center South Campus for direct in-patient hospitalization needs.